Student Complaint Process

Students wanting to register a formal complaint or grievance with the intent to achieve resolution in an expeditiously fair and amicable manner should consult the Warner University Student Handbook. This handbook provides an overview and guidance on following the appropriate procedures as they relate to academic issues or other concerns. Students can also utilize a form for reporting concerns, found at help.warner.edu.  Students are urged to exhaust all possible internal avenues for resolution before filing a complaint with an external agency.  

In the event resolution cannot be achieved through a process within Warner, students may explore registering a complaint or grievance with a state authority. For residential students attending courses in the traditional program on the Warner campus, you would contact the Florida Department of Education. This would be true also for online students in the Adult Learning or Graduate programs who reside in Florida. If an online student in the Adult Learning or Graduate programs lives outside the state of Florida, the student would contact the appropriate state agency where they reside. These links provide contact information for each state agency as well as the specific webpage for complaint or grievance procedures.

Unresolved complaints or grievance may also be formally registered with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, the regional accrediting agency for Warner.