FAFSA is now open!

Get started at studentaid.gov and be sure to use Warner’s code: 008848.



W-2’s are mailed out during the first couple weeks of January to the address that we have on file in payroll. If you have questions or address changes, please direct those to payroll@warner.edu.

Address changes must be submitted in writing to the Business Office in person, by fax (863) 638-7225, or by email. If submitting by email, the request must come from your Warner University email account.



The 1098-T (Tuition Statement) is an IRS-required form. It is only provided to students that were enrolled (billed for qualified tuition and fees) and/or awarded scholarships or grants during that year. Institutions are only allowed to provide payments received (form box 1) or amount billed for qualified tuition and fees (form box 2); institutions cannot provide both. Warner University chose to provide the information for box 2.

To obtain your form you will need to go to ROAR, click on “1098T Form”, and log in. Once you have logged in, click “Continue” beside the Reporting Year: 2013, and a “PDF” link should appear in the middle of the screen. Click on this link and wait for the form to download. If you are having issues with the form, (i.e. your name, address, etc. are not on it, and it looks like computer code), please check your browser settings. The download works in both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, but you may have to select “Trust this document…” in the pop-up box or pop-up bar that may show up just below the address bar. You may also have to allow pop-ups for it to work.

If you have questions, please direct those to 1098T@warner.edu.

If you have an address change, please select “Update Address/Phone” in your ROAR account.