Your Adventure Begins Now
Steps for Graduate Admission
1. Complete a Graduate Admissions Application
2. Request and submit official transcripts – this is from each college/university you’ve attended. This includes where you received your undergrad degree and any graduate institution where you have taken courses.
3. Graduate Essay – please contact your Graduate Admission Counselor for details.
4. Gather Recommendations – you’ll need one academic and one work-related. The recommendation form can be found in the application portal.
Steps for Online Admission
1. Complete an Online Admissions Application.
2. Request and submit official transcripts from each college/university you’ve attended. You will only need to supply high school transcripts or GED scores if you transfer in less than 24 credit hours from another college or university.