CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’RE NOW A ROYAL!
Thank you for joining us today during our virtual Online Orientation.
We believe God brought you to WU providentially and that He has something very special for you here in your new community. We hold fast to Jeremiah 29:11, which states, “For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Warner is determined to help you discover God’s plan and to help you find your calling, so that upon your graduation day, you can walk in purpose.
“GOD CREATED YOU ON PURPOSE, FOR A PURPOSE.” — Steven Weathers, Dean of Students
Welcome from President David Hoag and the Online and Graduate Advising team:
A ROYAL CHECKLIST—STARTING OUT WELL AT WARNER
- Below is a checklist of essentials as you begin your journey at Warner.
- These documents contain important information for you to know as a Warner University student.
- Several videos provide vital information for your success at WU.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT ADMISSIONS at 863-638-7212 OR ADMISSIONS@WARNER.EDU.
viewing your courses and grades
accessing your WU email
accessing WU’s learning management system
student academic support
Academic Success Coach : Cindy Polston
- Email email@example.com
- Call 863.638.1426
- Royal Resources Video 1 https://use.vg/6vD68m
- Royal Resources Video 2 https://use.vg/jnzsMd
- RoyalMD Waiver form- a telemedicine service for all WU Students providing 24/7 Medical Service, and TalkNow — 24/7 mental health support program giving students immediate access to a mental health professional to discuss anything from general anxiety to COVID-19 concerns, relationship struggles, and/or a critical situation. All full-time students are automatically subscribed and assessed a $75 per semester fee. Online students can choose to “opt-out” of this service by completing this form before the start of the semester.
GET TO KNOW WU