Congratulations, You’re a Royal!
Welcome to your online orientation at Warner University. Below are steps for you to follow to ensure you’re ready for success before classes begin.
We believe God brought you to WU providentially and that He has something very special for you here in your new community.
Before you get started, here’s a quick video from President David A. Hoag and the Online and Graduate Advising team:
set up your Accounts
ACADEMICS AND STUDENT ACCOUNTS
viewing your courses and grades
accessing your WU email
accessing WU’s learning management system
- New Student Login Instructions
- Access and Log into your email account
- Access your Online Courses – Moodle
- Make sure you have completed the financial aid and payment plan processes. Check your Warner email!
- For more detailed information, visit https://warner.edu/
student academic support
Contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email email@example.com
- Call 863.638.1426
- Royal Resources Video 1 https://use.vg/6vD68m
- Royal Resources Video 2 https://use.vg/jnzsMd
- RoyalMD Waiver form- a telemedicine service for all WU Students providing 24/7 Medical Service, and TalkNow — 24/7 mental health support program giving students immediate access to a mental health professional to discuss anything from general anxiety to COVID-19 concerns, relationship struggles, and/or a critical situation. All full-time students are automatically subscribed and assessed a $75 per semester fee. Online students can choose to “opt-out” of this service by completing this form before the start of the semester.
WARNER STUDENT LIFE
what it means to be a Royal
- Student Handbook
- To upload a Student I.D. photo, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
coursework and books
clothes and swag
Contact the Following for More Help