Congratulations, You’re a Royal!
Welcome to your online orientation at Warner University. Below are steps for you to follow to ensure you’re ready for success before classes begin.
We believe God brought you to WU providentially and that He has something very special for you here in your new community.
Before you get started, here’s a quick video from President David A. Hoag and the Online and Graduate Advising team:
set up your Accounts
viewing your courses and grades
accessing your WU email
accessing WU’s learning management system
Instructions for logging into ROAR
- Access ROAR
- Select from these three choices: “Schedule”, “Billing”, or “Financial Aid”.
- Enter your Social Security Number in the second box (you must leave Student ID blank).
- PIN: re-enter your Social Security Number in the third box (all 9 digits, no hyphens or spaces).
- Choose a Term from the drop down menu then Login.
- On the next screen follow instructions to create a new pin and then select Change Pin. Your ROAR pin can be changed as often as desired and should be regarded as confidential and under your control.
- Note: For International Students without a U.S. SSN, please use your student ID number and add two 9s in front of that number to create a number you can use for ROAR login purposes. For example… an ID of 1721234 becomes the “login SSN” of 991721234. Your student ID can be found on your student schedule.
Instructions for other student accounts
- Access and Log into your email account
- Access your Online Courses – Moodle
- Make sure you have completed the financial aid and payment plan processes. Check your Warner email!
- For more detailed information, visit https://warner.edu/student-finances/financial-aid/
- Courses are available on the Thursday prior to a session start date.
student academic support
Contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email email@example.com
- Call 863.638.1426
- Royal Resources Video 1 https://use.vg/6vD68m
- Royal Resources Video 2 https://use.vg/jnzsMd
- RoyalMD Waiver form- a telemedicine service for all WU Students providing 24/7 Medical Service, and TalkNow — 24/7 mental health support program giving students immediate access to a mental health professional to discuss anything from general anxiety to COVID-19 concerns, relationship struggles, and/or a critical situation. All full-time students are automatically subscribed and assessed a $75 per semester fee. Online students can choose to “opt-out” of this service by completing this form before the start of the semester.
Contact the Following for More Help