Financial Aid: Step-by-Step Guide
- Apply for admission: You can do it all online.
- Review scholarship information: To help you out, you’re automatically considered for scholarships when you’re accepted for admission. We’ve got a scholarship calculator to see how it would work.
- Complete your FAFSA: To be considered for financial aid or federal loans, you must complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The code you’ll need for Warner is 008848.
- Apply for FRAG: Full-time students who’ve been Florida residents for 12 consecutive months can also apply for a Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG). Contact the Financial Aid Office for more information.
- Apply for Loans: Student loans are available to assist students in meeting the cost of education. . Students will need a FAFSA pin number to apply for the Federal Stafford loan. Dependent students will require their parent’s FAFSA pin to complete a Parent Plus loan.