Below is a list of our most frequently asked questions; we realize you may still have some questions so feel free to call us and let us help you get what you’re looking for.

Transfer Applicants

Warner University gladly accepts applications from students transferring from 2-year and 4-year institutions or from the military. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, and priority is given to those who apply by July 1 for fall admission and December 1 for spring admission.

Homeschool Students

Homeschool students make up a sizable part of Warner University’s community. So, you’re certainly welcome. The application process is essentially the same as for other undergrads, but you will be expected to show your high school transcripts from an accrediting agency or by some other means. You’ll also need to provide any college transcripts for classes you’ve taken.

International Students

Warner has students from all over the world as part of our community, and we hope you’ll join us. To apply, you’ll need to make sure you meet a few requirements:

  • Demonstrate English language skills
  • Provide transcripts, results, diplomas and other certificates translated into the English language
  • Present a Certified Affidavit of Support Form
  • Supply references if requested

Early Admission

Students who show maturity and academic promise in completing their junior year in high school can join the Warner University community. Here’s what you’ll need:

  1. A grade point average of 3.50 for grades 9, 10, and 11
  2. A strong recommendation of the high school principal or guidance counselor
  3. An ACT composite score of 24 or a combined SAT I score of 1100 (A faculty member or its appointed committee recommendation may be substituted for examination scores.)
  4. A personal interview with the Director of Admissions

Readmission of Former Students

If you have withdrawn from Warner University with good standing, you may apply for readmission at any time to the Vice President of Enrollment Management. If you attended another college or university, you must have an official transcript sent to Warner for all credits earned so that they can be evaluated for transfer credits at the time of application. Students dismissed from the University for disciplinary reasons will be readmitted only under the conditions set at the time of dismissal. If no special conditions were set, they may apply to the Admitting and Registration Committee for a review of their status. Students dismissed from the University for academic reasons may apply for readmission if they:

  • Have been absent from Warner University for two semesters
  • Have not attended another college during their absence; or
  • Have been enrolled at another college during their absence and have earned a grade point average of at least 2.00 in those courses.

These students must have an official transcript sent to Warner and meet any other conditions for admission as a transfer student. The Admitting and Registration Committee will review the courses taken and determine if the student is to be readmitted.

Students Not Seeking a Degree

You’re welcome to attend Warner University without seeking a degree. But to do so, there are a few things you need to know:

  • You must meet all prerequisites and requirements for courses you want to enroll in.
  • You’re limited to enrolling in certain courses – not all courses will be open and are subject to change.
  • You can only take a cumulative total of 24 credit hours without permission from the Chief Academic Officer.
  • You must abide by the same academic policies and procedures as degree seeking students.
  • Degree seeking students get priority for classes when space is limited.

Students with Disabilities

Warner University, under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), is committed to providing for the needs of enrolled or admitted students who have documented disabilities. It is the policy of the University to make services available to any student, who, through a recent assessment, can document a disability.

Students requesting academic accommodations must register with and provide documentation to Disability Services, which is located in room 234 of the Academic Skills Center.

To register, please contact Mrs. Kelly Morgan, Director of Disability Services at (863) 638-7244, disabilityservices@warner.edu

Transient Students

If you’re enrolled and seeking a degree at another college or university, you can still enroll at Warner University for one semester. To do so, you must meet the prerequisites of the course you wish to take, give evidence of good standing at your other college, and have the approval of your other college for the specific courses taken. Forms are available in the Registrar’s Office.