Going to grad school shouldn’t mean breaking your budget. Most of Warner’s students receive the financial aid they need to reach their goals.
Financial Aid: Step-by-Step Guide
- Apply for admission: You can do it all online.
- Complete your FAFSA: To be considered for financial aid or federal loans, you must complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The code you’ll need for Warner is 008848.
- Apply for Loans: Student loans are available to assist students in meeting the cost of education. Learn how to apply by clicking here. Students will need a FAFSA pin number to apply for the Federal Stafford loan. Dependent students will require their parent’s FAFSA pin to complete a Parent Plus loan.
Many students find federal loans to be the best way to pay for their college education. That’s why we participate in the Federal Direct Loan Program, which consists of the Federal Direct Stafford (subsidized) Loan, the Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loan, the Federal Direct PLUS Loan, and the Federal Direct Consolidation Loan Program. The U.S. Department of Education is the lender and, except for consolidation loans, delivers loan proceeds through the school. WU disburses the loans after loans have been processed and approved and classes have begun. When it is time for repayment, you (or your parents) will send all loan payments to the federal loan servicer.
If all this seems overwhelming, our financial aid counselors can guide you through the process of applying for loans. They’ll work with you to make this experience as easy as possible. If you have any questions, please call our office directly: (863) 638-7202.
To apply for a Student Loan (or PLUS Loan) you must:
- Complete the FAFSA
- Click on the link below to complete entrance counseling for Student Loans.
- Click on the link below to complete a Loan Application.