Master of Science in Management (M.S.M)
The Master of Science in Management (MSM) degree at Warner University is a practical-based graduate program designed to integrate current business and management topics in today’s society. The MSM program is a 36 credit hour (12 courses of study) graduate degree program designed for working professionals seeking additional knowledge beyond the bachelor’s level of study.
The MSM degree places emphasis on managerial skills in order to prepare students for managerial and leadership roles in today’s workforce. The program can be completed in 24 months of consecutive study, either entirely online or on Tuesday nights at the Lake Wales campus. Each course is 8 weeks in length.
Students with various educational and professional backgrounds will find the MSM program both intriguing and challenging. The MSM will require students to study at a level beyond their undergraduate curriculum to extend their knowledge, intellectual, and professional maturity. Students will be required to analyze, explore, question, reconsider, and synthesize old and new knowledge and skills so that the graduate will have gained sufficient depth of education, specialized skills, and a sense of creative independence to contribute and provide leadership in the business profession.
|BUS 5030||Leading Groups and Teams|
|BUS 5040||Management Information Systems|
|BUS 5050||Marketing Management|
|BUS 5060||Entrepreneurial Thinking for Managers|
|BUS 5070||Human Resource Management|
|BUS 5080||Legal Environment of Business|
|BUS 5100||Business Management from a Christian Worldview|
|BUS 5170||Economics for Managers|
|BUS 5180||Finance for Managers|
|MGT 5010||Organizational Effectiveness|
|MGT 5190||Current Trends and Challenges in Organizations|
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Undergraduate GPA (last 60 hours)
- 3.0 or higher – regular admission
- 2.0 to 2.99 – Approval needed
- Work experience relating to the field of study is beneficial
- Complete an Admissions Application.
- Pay the appropriate application fee.
- Request and submit official transcripts from each college and university attended. One transcript must indicate the awarding of a bachelor degree.
- Provide two letters of recommendation (one academic and one work-related).
- Submit required essays, lifestyle commitment form, computer availability, and Internet access guarantee.