Master of Ministry
The Master of Ministry degree is a 30 credit hour degree designed for pastors, ministers, lay leaders and other ministry leaders who desire to strengthen their skills in biblical interpretation, missional leadership, innovation, spiritual formation, conflict resolution and community building.
- Can be completed in 24 months
- Completed online
- Take one course at a time to accommodate busy schedules
- Desire a deeper training in spirituality, vision, leadership, connectedness and knowledge
- Complete a ministry project
- Click Here for Course Descriptions
Master of Ministry Courses
|MIN 5010||Spiritual Formation of the Leader||3|
|MIN 5020||Thinking Theologically about the Beloved Community||3|
|MIN 5025||Methods and Principles of Biblical Interpretation||3|
|MIN 5030||Communicating the Gospel in a Post-Christian Context||3|
|MIN 5040||The Story of Christian Spirituality and Spiritual Formation||3|
|MIN 5045||Change, Conflict and Peacemaking||3|
|MIN 5050||Contemporary Models for Missional Community||3|
|MIN 5055||Finding and Shaping the Story: Project Proposal and Framing||2|
|MIN 5060||Organizational Culture and Team-Based Leadership||3|
|MIN 5090||Living the Story: Leadership in Action||2|
|MIN 5095||Telling and Celebrating the Story||2|
- Bachelor degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Undergraduate GPA (last 60 hours)
- 3.0 or higher – regular admission
- 2.0 to 2.99 – Approval needed
- Complete an Admissions Application.
- Pay the $50 application fee.
- Request and submit official transcripts from each college or university attended. One transcript must indicate the awarding of a bachelor degree.
- Supply two letters of recommendation (one academic and one work-related).
- Submit required essays, lifestyle commitment form, computer availability, and Internet access guarantee.