Master of Ministry
The Master of Ministry degree is a 36 credit hour degree designed for those working in ministry, and -
- can be completed in 24 months
- completed online
- take one class at a time to accommodate busy schedules
- desire a deeper training in spirituality, vision, leadership, connectedness, and knowledge
- complete a ministry project
Master of Ministry Courses
|MIN 5005||Intro to Graduate Studies|
|MIN 5010||Spiritual Formation of the Leader|
|MIN 5011||Spiritual Formation of the Leader|
|MIN 5012||Spiritual Formation of the Leader|
|MIN 5013||Spiritual Formation of the Leader|
|MIN 5014||Spiritual Formation of the Leader|
|MIN 5015||Spiritual Formation of the Leader|
|MIN 5020||Thinking Theologically about the Beloved Community|
|MIN 5025||Methods and Principles of Biblical Interpretation|
|MIN 5030||Communicating the Gospel in a Post-Christian Context|
|MIN 5035||Christian Ethics and the Christian Leader|
|MIN 5040||The Story of Christian Spirituality and Spiritual Formation|
|MIN 5045||Change, Conflict and Peacemaking|
|MIN 5050||Contemporary Models for Missional Community|
|MIN 5055||Finding and Shaping the Story: Project Proposal and Framing|
|MIN 5060||Non-profit Administration: Resources, People, Finance|
|MIN 5065||Living the Story: Leadership in Action|
|MIN 5070||Telling and Celebrating the Story|
- Bachelor degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Undergraduate GPA (last 60 hours)
- 3.0 or higher – regular admission
- 2.0 to 2.99 – Approval needed
- Complete an Admissions Application.
- Pay the $50 application fee.
- Request and submit official transcripts from each college or university attended. One transcript must indicate the awarding of a bachelor degree.
- Supply two letters of recommendation (one academic and one work-related).
- Submit required essays, lifestyle commitment form, computer availability, and Internet access guarantee.