Master of Business Administration (M.B.A)
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is a professional degree program designed to prepare students for administrative roles in business and not-for-profit organizations. The MBA program can be completed within 24 months; however, well qualified students may be able to accelerate the program into 16 months. The 36 hour MBA is available entirely online or can be completed by attending class on Tuesday nights from 6-10PM.
The MBA program provides the opportunity to study at a level of complexity and specialization that extends the knowledge and intellectual maturity of students, while requiring them to analyze, explore, question, reconsider, and synthesize old and new knowledge and skills.
Students may customize their program by choosing an optional 12 hour concentration in International Business, Management (MSM) or Accounting. (The accounting concentration is designed for those pursuing their CPA, prior accounting background is required.)
Students who obtain an MBA degree will increase their chances of succeeding in today’s business environment with a foundation of knowledge that will benefit them throughout their lifetime with a competitive edge that allows them to stand out.
|ACC 5021||Advanced Accounting|
|BUS 5040||Management Information Systems|
|BUS 5050||Marketing Management|
|BUS 5070||Human Resource Management|
|BUS 5080||Legal Environment of Business|
|BUS 5100||Business Management from a Christian Worldview|
|BUS 5110||Global Business Management|
|BUS 5170||Economics for Managers|
|BUS 5180||Finance for Managers|
|MGT 5010||Organizational Effectiveness|
|MGT 5190||Current Trends and Challenges in Organizations|
|MGT 5200||Integrated Studies in Management|
- Bachelor degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Undergraduate GPA (last 60 hours)
- 3.0 or higher – regular admission
- 2.0 to 2.99 – Approval needed
- Complete an Admissions Application.
- Pay the $50 application fee.
- Request and submit official transcripts from each college or university attended. One transcript must indicate the awarding of a bachelor degree.
- Supply two letters of recommendation (one academic and one work-related).
- Submit required essays, lifestyle commitment form, computer availability, and Internet access guarantee.