Transformational Christian Ministry
Are you serving in full time ministry and would like to begin or finish your degree? Do you have a desire to serve more effectively in the local church?
Warner University’s online Transformational Christian Ministry degree will work within your within your busy schedule. This completely online degree, takes the academic rigor and instructional excellence of Warner’s campus based ministry program and packages it into an online format.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Transformational Christian Ministry
- Associate’s of Science in Church Ministry
- Certificate in Church Ministry.
- Designed to work around your career
- Complete your degree online
- Two courses every 8 weeks
- Accelerated degree completion program
- Financial assistance and tuition scholarships available
- At least 23 years of age (or qualify as a working adult)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Apply Now
4 Steps for Adult Admission
- Complete an Adult Admissions Application and pay the appropriate application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from each college/university you’ve attended. You’ll need to supply a high school or GED transcript if there are no transferable credits.
- Submit two Recommendation Form (PDF) (you’ll need one academic and one work-related)
- Submit a narrative statement (one page in length) describing your educational goals and why you are seeking to become a Warner student