Health Care Administration
Why Health Care Administration?
- Projected as one of the fastest growing occupations through 2018
- Offers excellent opportunities to advance your career and secure a better future
- Entry level positions at the departmental and staff level, such as director of admitting in a hospital
- Graduates often work as managers, administrators, and directors in hospitals, nursing homes, physician practices, and insurance organizations
- You’ll be ready to complete a master’s degree in health administration, a standard requirement for higher level positions in health care administration
- Designed to work around your career
- Complete your degree online
- One course at a time
- Accelerated degree completion program
- Prepares you to complete a graduate degree in Health Care Administration for higher level positions in the health care administration field
- Financial assistance and tuition scholarships
- At least 23 years of age (or qualify as a working adult)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- APPLY NOW
4 Steps for Adult Admission
- Complete an Adult Admissions Application and pay the appropriate application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from each college/university you’ve attended. You’ll need to supply a high school or GED transcript if there are no transferable credits.
- Submit two Recommendation Form (PDF) (you’ll need one academic and one work-related)
- Submit a narrative statement (one page in length) describing your educational goals and why you are seeking to become a Warner student