Do you have a desire to teach, or are you serving as a paraprofessional or substitute teacher and want to further your career? Warner University’s Educational Studies is your first step in obtaining your Bachelor Degree which is required to become a teacher. Warner will give you the support you need to prepare for the Florida Teacher Certification Exams (FTCE) as you complete this degree completely online without interrupting your busy career.
Warner has partnered with the Educator Preparation Institute (EPI) to help students with a Bachelor Degree in Educational Studies earn a professional certificate which prepares students to teach K – 12. Upon graduation, you can begin the EPI by taking one online class and 60 hours of field experience in the classroom.
- Complete your degree online
- Take one or two courses at a time
- Outstanding faculty, diversity and small student-to-professor ratio
- Financial assistance and scholarships available
- At least 23 years of age (or qualify as a working adult)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- APPLY NOW!
4 Steps for Adult Admission
- Complete an Adult Admissions Application and pay the appropriate application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from each college/university you’ve attended. You’ll need to supply a high school or GED transcript if there are no transferable credits.
- Submit two Recommendation Form (PDF) (you’ll need one academic and one work-related)
- Submit a narrative statement (one page in length) describing your educational goals and why you are seeking to become a Warner student