Get your educational studies degree in as little as 16 months with our accelerated program. With WU’s accelerated programs, you’ll reach your goals without wearing yourself out.
- Strong desire to complete your degree
- At least 23 years of age (or qualify as a working adult)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Completed application for admission
- Minimum of 45 transferable college credits (but we can help you earn these at Warner!)
- Interview with an admissions representative
- Classes offered either online or in Lake Wales (an hour drive from Tampa and Orlando)
- Take one or two classes at a time
- Accelerated learning format
- Outstanding faculty, diversity, and small student-to-professor ratio
- Same classmates from start to finish
- Only *16 classes to complete degree
- Financial assistance and scholarships
Did You Know?
- Warner has partnered with the Educator Preparation Institute (EPI) to help bachelor’s degree holders in fields outside of education earn professional certification.
- A professional certification prepares you to teach K–12.
- You’ll start the EPI upon graduation and can be completed by taking two Saturday classes and 30 hours of field experience in the classroom.