- Strong desire to complete your degree
- At least 23 years of age (or qualify as a working adult)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Completed application for admission
- Minimum of 45 transferable college credit (if you don’t, we can help you earn these)
- Interview with an admissions representative
- Classes offered online
- One weeknight class or completely online
- Professors with real-world business experience
- Outstanding faculty, diversity, and small student-to-professor ratio
- Only *12 classes to finish your degree
- Accelerated degree completion program
- One class at a time
- Financial assistance and scholarships
Did you know?
- According to the department of labor, the unemployment rate for an individual with a bachelor’s degree is 5% while unemployment rate for an individual with a high school diploma is 11.2%.
- College graduates will earn an average of 2.1 million in their lifetime compared to 1.2 million for a high school graduate.
- A college bachelor’s degree is worth $900,000 more in lifetime earnings than a high school diploma, according to a recent report from the U.S. Census Bureau.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the average annual earnings for high school graduates is $25,900 per year.