Finish your business administration degree in as little as 12 months with our accelerated program. With WU’s accelerated programs, you’re in and out of the classroom quickly so you have time for life.
- Strong desire to complete your degree
- At least 23 years of age (or qualify as a working adult)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Completed application for admission
- Minimum of 45 transferable college credit (if you don’t, we can help you earn these)
- Interview with an admissions representative
- Classes offered onsite or online
- One weeknight class or completely online
- Accelerated learning format
- Professors with real-world business experience
- Outstanding faculty, diversity, and small student-to-professor ratio
- Only *12 classes to finish your degree
- Same classmates from start to finish
- One class at a time
- Financial assistance and scholarships
Did you know?
- According to the department of labor, the unemployment rate for an individual with a bachelor’s degree is 5% while unemployment rate for an individual with a high school diploma is 11.2%.
- College graduates will earn an average of 2.1 million in their lifetime compared to 1.2 million for a high school graduate.
- A college bachelor’s degree is worth $900,000 more in lifetime earnings than a high school diploma, according to a recent report from the U.S. Census Bureau.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the average annual earnings for high school graduates is $25,900 per year.