Below is a list of our most frequently asked questions; we realize you may still have some questions, so feel free to call us and let us help you get what you’re looking for.

Admission Requirements?

Warner University offers several undergraduate programs designed to help you (a non-traditional adult student) complete your Associate and/or Bachelor degree. The Associate degree programs get you ready to tackle the Bachelor degree programs. If you’re applying to one of the Bachelor degree programs, you may be required to first enroll in an Associate degree program to fulfill general education requirements.The transfer applicant must be in good academic standing and must have at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA. Transfer applicants seeking the major in educational studies are required to have a 2.5 GPA at the time of admission. Applicants not meeting admissions requirements may appeal to the Student Services Committee. A Bachelor Degree Applicant, once accepted, may begin his/her major program track once he/she achieves sophomore standing with a minimum of 45 semester hours, including Comp 1 and Comp 2 with a grade of C or better. Bachelor degree candidates will be expected to complete associate degree requirements at Warner or transfer an earned associate degree from a regionally accredited institution that meets Warner’s general education requirements after a course by course evaluation. An Associate Degree Applicant may choose either the AA in General Studies or the AS in Church Ministry. If the AA/AS applicant has transferable credits, the transfer portfolio of any applicant must undergo a course-by-course evaluation of all transfer credits.

Transferring Credits?

Warner University gladly accepts applications from students transferring from 2-year and 4-year institutions or from the military. Warner has a very generous transfer policy and will strive to award you credit for all of your regionally accredited coursework.

Non-Accredited Coursework

If you have credits from a college or university that was not regionally accredited, we will attempt to credential those courses with your assistance. We will contact your previous college and request the needed information to determine if we can award credit.

Part-Time Enrollment

Yes, it is possible to be a part-time student. However, most of our adult students are full-time students taking one or two courses at a time. Your advisor will work with you to create a plan that fits your needs.

Life Experience Credits

There are ways to earn credit through experiential learning. Talk to your advisor about the process of Prior Learning Assessment (PLA). Students can also earn credits by examination through the DSST, CLEP, AP, IB and other approved systems.

Students with Disabilities

Warner University, under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), is committed to providing for the needs of enrolled or admitted students who have documented disabilities. It is the policy of the University to make services available to any student, who, through a recent assessment, can document a disability.

Students requesting academic accommodations must register with and provide documentation to Disability Services, which is located in room 234 of the Academic Skills Center.

To register, please contact Mrs. Kelly Morgan, Director of Disability Services at (863) 638-7244, disabilityservices@warner.edu