HR / Career Opportunities
Security Officer – Part Time
Basic Function: Provide the campus with a crime prevention and life safety presence. Detect, prevent, and report any potential security deficiencies. Investigate specific instances of crime, or suspicious activity, and report the vital information. Provide a physical presence on campus by patrolling all areas.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the protection of life and property of the university and students
- Investigate and report all university and student losses to fire, robbery, burglary, vandalism, theft, etc.
- Provide for the locking and unlocking of campus buildings
- Assist in parking routing for University events and chapel parking
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Director of Campus Safety & Security
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively and have good writing, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Bi-lingual ability is a plus
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Driver’s License
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of the team
Applicants must be at least 21 Years of Age, and have a clean driving record. Applicants may apply in person by coming to the Business Office in Ratzlaff Building to complete Employment Application or submit an application via the Warner University website.
Employment is contingent upon Florida Department of Law Enforcement background verification, to include fingerprinting for candidates. Warner University is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.