HR / Career Opportunities
This full-time position is responsible for recruitment efforts in the traditional student admissions area. This position reports to the Dean of Admissions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Interview and counsel prospective students
• Recruit, follow-up and facilitate admission for traditional students via phone, letter, email and personal visit
• Complete weekly phone calls as required by the Dean of Admissions
• Attend recruitment events, college fairs, educational fairs and school visits
• Take an active part in Admission events such as: Royal Days, Athletic Showcase events, Prep Rally events, schedule or nonscheduled visits, tours and other events as the need arises
• Maintain positive relationships with administration, faculty and staff
• Assist with and attend new student orientation sessions
• Perform other related duties as assigned and able
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral and public speaking
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Knowledge and skill in the areas of marketing and advertising
• Knowledge and skill in use of computer and software common to the academic setting
• Experience with admissions oriented software
• Familiarity with queries and reporting
• Bachelor’s degree minimum
• One to three years of experience in admissions/recruitment or higher education
• Ability to work some weekends and evenings
Security Officer – Part Time
Basic Function: Provide the campus with a crime prevention and life safety presence. Detect, prevent, and report any potential security deficiencies. Investigate specific instances of crime, or suspicious activity, and report the vital information. Provide a physical presence on campus by patrolling all areas.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the protection of life and property of the university and students
- Investigate and report all university and student losses to fire, robbery, burglary, vandalism, theft, etc.
- Provide for the locking and unlocking of campus buildings
- Assist in parking routing for University events and chapel parking
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Director of Campus Safety & Security
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively and have good writing, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Bi-lingual ability is a plus
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Driver’s License
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of the team
Applicants must be at least 21 Years of Age, and have a clean driving record. Applicants may apply in person by coming to the Business Office in Ratzlaff Building to complete Employment Application or submit an application via the Warner University website.
Employment is contingent upon Florida Department of Law Enforcement background verification, to include fingerprinting for candidates. Warner University is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- We are currently not hiring faculty positions at this time.